Tuesday, May 2, 2017

HI

Morning people..its a longgggggg time not too bloging myself..definitely i m too busy with my house routine n my work thinggy..hhaha..life more complicated nowadays..for the time being..i am struggling myself,friendship,life n career..ya ya ya go go girl..

For 2016 there a lots of emotional effect beyond me..i have to think my friendship..my sibling..how i am to positive toward themm..but..they betrayed my believe..when i think to forget about all negative thinky..suddenly..something pop up my mind..ya i found out about blocking thinggy,unfriended thinggy  n custome the privacy ..yuckk its suck..seriously..when u thrust someone..then they still negative thinking toward u..then ..what u can do? what i feel was very terrible feeling..angry of course i am..upset of myself thinking..do i doing something wrong? do i show off myself? wait..its my page ..its wrong i'm sharing my happines while i cooking while i m travelling..such a narrow minded..erkkk

To the friendship i realize some of my friend are taking for granted..not sincerely enough..when i seat down thinking about this..something cross my mind..i always do anything to comfort my friends..but when it turn to this person..they never think that i am important to them..for example which happen to me..i'm driving about 40km with traffic n jam juz to meet one of my 'best friend' to delivered something..in the morning she said ok..before i m going out she still said ok..we can meet up..BUT when u arrived destination she said she cant make it..reason i know the reason becuz she is busy to chasing the guy..which at the end the guy married others woman..fair enough..what would u feel if u r in my shoes? ya we are not spoken for 1 year..but i'm still okey nevermind..but inside its hurt myself so much..waa..

When we r together again..everything is not so normal coz sometimes she always provoke me with some crazy things she done..ya..its time to move on..why u stay aite?  The world is changing..so do i..
A lots of miserable friends that open my eyes early 2017..which open widely open my eyes..ya i dont need friends that always provoke everything about me..i dont care who u been friended even my enemy for me please no need to provoke  n please respect each other..so the best thing..ya..i need to 'clean' negative vibes ..

So here i am..the new me..i'm happy with my life..doing all my favourite things..being myself..positive..so i found myself release..relieve..better..and i glad i m still have positive friend with me..thanks to them..so..next new chapter..seal all bad negative thingy..welcome positive vibes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI

Morning people..its a longgggggg time not too bloging myself..definitely i m too busy with my house routine n my work thinggy..hhaha..life ...